The Semi-Private Course Lessons are ideal for those who look for the advantage of private tutoring while keeping down costs and learning together with another person. The two-to-one lessons have a flexible schedule and allow students to determine their own pace and focus of study.
Who is this course for?
- Friends, colleges, family members and couples with a similar level and goals.
- People whith a similar schedule that need to have flexibility.
- People who learn faster by having personalized attention during the whole class.
- People who want to improve their level significantly in a short time.
- People with similar level who want to focus on areas where they still lack confidence.
- People who need Spanish for a specific setting.
Flexibility and customization
The flexibility of the Two-to-One course allows students to fully customize their lessons and learn the Spanish they want to learn at the pace that best suits them. Students will have the uninterrupted attention of the teacher and will receive guidance and feedback specific to their goals. Students can combine the two-to-one course with a morning group course at any time which gives the benefit of group interaction.
Our teaching approach is focused on the development of proficiency in the four basic communication skills: speaking, listening, reading, and writing, while following the structures of the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages: Learning, Teaching, Assessment (CEFR).
Interactive and enjoyable atmosphere
Our teachers design our classes so that students can simultaneously advance in their language skills and learn interesting information about Argentina, the local culture and customs. Our study materials include textbooks, audio & video and real life sources relevant to student interests. (movies, internet, newspapers). In the afternoon we organize after class activities led by our Spanish Teacher and designed to encourage students to keep practicing Spanish outside the classroom.