Spanish for Families
The family Spanish course is designed for all of you looking for true cultural immersion for the whole family - This course will provide students with the knowledge needed for different situations that can occur at home or in the city. The objective is that each member can deepen their Spanish knowledge and apply it confidently in every day situations. The classes are tailor-made and have flexible schedule to fit the needs of all family members. Learn more about our spanish immersion programs for families.
Learning Spanish in a Spanish speaking country is undoubtedly the most effective way to get to know the new culture and practice outside the classroom. Our objective is to make this process possible, enjoyable and exciting experience for the whole family.
Each course is tailor made for each particular family - both in terms of class schedule, content and activities.
The course materials for the children are personalized and the content is supervised by the parents.
Each week La Montaña organizes outside the classroom cultural and educational activities.
Should the family have a small child or a baby, the schedule is always adapted to the needs of all family members.
There are 4 options for parents:
- Adult group classes (4 hours per day, 9am-1pm)
- Private/Semi-private classes (2 hs. per day)
- Family Classes - parents and children (2 or more hours per day)
- Private class for parents (2 or more hs.) + Family class (2 or more hs.)
For children we have 5 different options:
- Private classes (2 or more hours)
- Family classes - parents and children (2 or more hours)
- Children can attend a local Public School. Spanish level required: Intermediate. Minimum stay: 4 weeks.
- Summer/Winter Camp. For this option a minimum stay of 4 weeks is required. Available in January, February and July.
- Babies: In the school we offer baby sitting service and a play room where we organize different fun activities in Spanish such as painting, listening to music and dancing, reading and nap time.