Spanish Crash Course
Our Crash Course is specially designed for people who need to learn some Spanish as soon as possible to get by in a Spanish-speaking country. The objective of this course is to give students a good starting point for their Latin American trip and prepare them for typical situations that might occur during traveling.
Who is this course for?
- Travelers who want to get the basics at the start of their Latin American trip.
- People who do not have much time to spend in Bariloche but would like to be able to get by when in Spanish speaking country.
- People visiting Bariloche who decide to join us last minute.
- Skiers and snowboarders who spend most of the day time at the slopes.
- Students who can only attend lessons for two hours per day.
Conversation, role-play practice, vocabulary development and grammar are focused on each learning situation:
- Greetings: formal and informal usage. Giving information about you and how to introduce yourself.
- Accommodation: asking for information.
- Eating out: ordering food, checking information.
- Expressing preferences and opinions.
- Shopping: describing things, sizes, prices (numbers).
- Phone calls: asking information, making an appointment, informal conversation.