One Day Special Courses
The One Day Special Spanish Course is designed to meet the specific needs of the student who can only spend a little time in Bariloche or who would only like to have a fast view about our culture. Our lessons have flexible schedule and allow students to determine their own pace and focus of study as well as working on a specific topic.
Who is this course for?
- People who want to focus on specific needs and areas of learning Spanish.
- People who would like to know about our argentine culture
- People who has a little time to spend in Bariloche.
- People who want to improve specific areas significantly in a short time.
- People with intermediate or advanced level who want to practice while learning about our culture.
- People who need Spanish for a specific setting.
- People who would like to practice only conversational skills.
- People who would like to improve phonetics.
What topics can I choose from?
- Specific needs and areas of learning Spanish, such as phonetics, grammar, rules of etiquette, etc.
- Argentine and latin american literature.
- Argentine arts: music, cinema, architecture, traditional cooking, dances.
- Argentina politics and history.
Flexibility and customization
The flexibility of the One Day Special Course allows students to fully customize their lessons and learn what they want to learn at the pace that best suits them. Students will have the uninterrupted attention of the teacher and will receive guidance and feedback specific to their goals. Students can later or previously join any of our other programs.
Our teaching approach is focused on the development of proficiency in the four basic communication skills: speaking, listening, reading, and writing, while following the structures of the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages: Learning, Teaching, Assessment (CEFR).
Interactive and enjoyable atmosphere
Our teachers design our classes so that students can simultaniously advance in their language skills and learn interesting information about Argentina, the local culture and customs. Our study materials include textbooks, audio & video and real life sources relevant to student interests. (movies, internet, newspapers). In the afternoon we organize after class activities led by our Spanish Teacher and designed to encourage students to keep practicing Spanish outside the classroom. This gives private students the opportunity to meet others that participate in our group classes.