The Private Course is designed to meet the specific needs of the student. Our one-to-one lessons have flexible schedule and allow students to determine their own pace and focus of study.
Who is this course for?
- People who want to focus on specific needs and areas of learning.
- People who are working and want to have a flexible schedule.
- People who learn faster by having personalized attention during the whole class.
- People who want to improve their level significantly in a short time.
- People with intermediate or advanced level who want to focus on areas where they still lack confidence.
- People who need Spanish for a specific setting.
Flexibility and customization
The flexibility of the One-to-One course allows students to fully customize their lessons and learn the Spanish they want to learn at the pace that best suits them. Students will have the uninterrupted attention of the teacher and will receive guidance and feedback specific to their goals. Students can combine the one-to-one course with a morning group course at any time which gives the benefit of group interaction.
Our teaching approach is focused on the development of proficiency in the four basic communication skills: speaking, listening, reading, and writing, while following the structures of the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages: Learning, Teaching, Assessment (CEFR).
Interactive and enjoyable atmosphere
Our teachers design our classes so that students can simultaneously advance in their language skills and learn interesting information about Argentina, the local culture and customs. Our study materials include textbooks, audio & video and real life sources relevant to student interests. (movies, internet, newspapers). In the afternoon we organize after class activities led by our Spanish Teacher and designed to encourage students to keep practicing Spanish outside the classroom. This gives private students the opportunity to meet others that participate in our group classes.