Intensive Spanish 20 + 4 Business
The Business Spanish course is designed for people within the business environment and gives students the language tools needed in a formal business setting and in real-life business situations.
Who is this course for?
- People looking for a job in a Spanish-speaking country
- People whose work involves doing business in a Spanish speaking professional environment
- People who need Spanish in order to advance in their careers
- People who need specific Spanish vocabulary and language tools for a certain industry
- Successfully communication with Spanish speaking clients or colleges
- Understand and express ideas clearly in a business setting
- Ability to write formal texts and reports in a professional manner
- Apply for jobs which require Spanish and prepare job applications in Spanish
- Create business opportunities in new markets that cannot be explored without knowing Spanish
Our teaching approach is focused on the development of proficiency in the four basic communication skills: speaking, listening, reading, and writing, while following the structures of the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages: Learning, Teaching, Assessment (CEFR).
Content and Materials
The vocabulary studied is related to economics, companies, and negotiations. Course materials include real case studies, business magazines and specific industry articles, as well as proper material used to learn gramatical structures needed. The course also includes a visit to a local company and discussions about its business model.