Intensive Spanish 20 + 4 Medical
Our Medical Spanish course can be taken at our School or Online and is recommended for medical professionals and health care personel who interact or wil interact with Spanish speaking patients or/and professionals.
Who is this course for?
- Health care profesionals who work or interact with Spanish speaking population
- Medical students who would like to have an advantage in their future career
- Non-health professionals who work in or are interested in the medical or pharmaceutical sector
- Remove language and cultural barriers that interfere with the ability to provide high quality care.
- Interact fluently with Spanish speaking patients and colleges.
- Give precise and clear instructions and recommendations, understand patients' answers and complaints.
Content and Materials
The content of the course is focused on situations and vocabulary essential for Health Care. Our teachers use Audio and Video materials from real live situations including different Spanish accents, scientific texts, medical publications from Argentina and Latin America and we organize activities specially designed for the Medical Spanish Course. The course also includes a visit to a local hospital.
Students can choose between:
Required Level of Spanish: From Beginner to Advance.
Students from colleges and universities can also earn college credits towards their degrees.