The Intensive Spanish Course consists of 20 hours per week in small interactive groups of maximum 6 students. Classes begin every Monday and take place from 9am-1pm Mon-Fri.
Who is this course for?
- People from Beginner to Advanced Level.
- People who want to learn and improve their Spanish and immerse themselves in the Latin American culture by spending time in a Spanish speaking country.
- People who want to improve their Spanish quickly and effectively while gaining confidence.
- People who want to improve their fluency and understanding of Spanish in everyday situations.
- People who enjoy meeting new friends in an international and multicultural setting.
Our school works with eight different levels. Every week we analyse and test the progress of all students, to make sure they match up to be in the same class. By keeping the classes small, we avoid the problems of large group settings that students often experience in regular schools. This allows students to feel free to ask questions at any time thus increasing communication and enhancing the learning experience.
Our teaching approach focusses on the development of proficiency in the four basic communication skills: speaking, listening, reading, and writing, while following the structures of the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages: Learning, Teaching, Assessment (CEFR).
Interactive and enjoyable atmosphere
Our teachers design our classes so that students can simultaneously advance in their language skills and learn interesting information about Argentina, the local culture and customs. Our study materials include textbooks, audio & video and real life sources relevant to student interests. (movies, internet, newspapers).